The 21st Academic Meeting of the Japan Society for Medical English Education (JASMEE) will be held on July 28 & 29, 2018 at The Nippon Dental University School of Life Dentistry at Tokyo.
Chair: Ikuo Kageyama (The Nippon Dental University School of Life Dentistry at Niigata)
Theme: Medical English for All Needs
JASMEE is now accepting proposals for papers on the following subjects.
- goals, methods, and assessment of medical English education
- student evaluation
- integration of language education and specialized education
- global human resource development
- English education in nursing and other healthcare-related fields
- ICT/simulation education for EMP
- faculty development
- teaching of medical writing
- medical English editing
- how to make slides and give presentations at international meetings
- USMLE preparation
- medical interpretation
- EPEMP, etc.
The deadline for submissions is 5:00 pm on 16 March 2018. Only submissions by members in good standing of JASMEE can be accepted.